Oasis Cold Water Sterilisation Bags
Safe and Fast – The only cold water sterilising kits in North America
Survivormate™ Oasis Disposable Steriliser Bags are designed to make sterilisation fuss-free when on the move.
Oasis Disposable Steriliser Bags are ideal for camping and essential in emergency situations. They are also great for sterilising baby bottles. A box of steriliser bags provides seven days’ worth of individually-packaged sterilising bags and tablets that can easily fit into a bag or pocket.
Oasis Disposable Steriliser Bags are safe to use with foreign water, (ie: Lake, Pond, RIver, Creek water), they require no mains or battery power, and provide a safe solution in 30 minutes.
Oasis Disposable Steriliser Bags incorporate sterilising tablets, which kill bacteria, viruses, fungi, spores, and Giardia quickly and safely. This is a proven method that has been used in hospitals for many years.
Using Oasis Cold Water Sterilisation Bags
Oasis Disposable Steriliser Bags are quick and easy to use.
- After each feed thoroughly wash and rinse all feeding equipment
- Fill the bag with water to the line indicated. Allow tablets to dissolve fully, then submerge items ensuring that none of the items have any trapped air bubbles
- Pull the drawstringstight and hang the bag on a suitable hook, away from small children
- Keep items submerged for 30 minutes
- Air-dry completely before using or if fresh water is available, rinse and use immediately
- Each solution will last 24 hours, and a fresh solution should be made up after 24 hours